How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 29028
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I co-signed a car loan for my nephew (Ford Motor Co) and the

Customer Question

I co-signed a car loan for my nephew (Ford Motor Co) and the truck was repossessed. This happened over 10 years ago. I am retired, no longer file federal taxes but I look forward to my State refund each year. I received a "Renew Civil Judgment" from Shermeta, Adams & Von Allmen P.C. dated May 12, 2016 going after my State refund.Is this legal? Barbara E ****
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal