Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Signed a contract with a modular home company. To date we

Customer Question

Signed a contract with a modular home company. To date we have paid $204,000. Back in May our contractor stated that pilings would be inserted on our property and our house would be on the pilings and we could be moved in by July. So far our home is still sitting in a lot no pilings have been inserted or were delivered yet despite receiving full payment on time to do so. We call and email him and he either takes 3 days to respond or doesn't respond at all. I just want him to get our house done! I want to threaten legal action but not sure if we have a leg to stand on. Thanks alexis
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Did the written contract have any language about when work would be completed on the home?