legalgems, Lawyer
Experience:  Just Answer consultant at Self employed

Is there a survey from the us census bureau called american

Customer Question

Is there a survey from the us census bureau called american community survey? or is it a scam?
Expert:  legalgems replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question; whenever anyone requests personal information it is always a good idea to verify that it is legitimate so I am glad you are asking!

Yes the US Census Bureau conducts that survey randomly every year; you can verify the survey by calling the number on this government site:

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars *****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service.

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. Thank you and take care.

Hi- just checking in to see if you needed clarification on any of the above information. If so please post here (there is no additional charge for this) and I will do my best to get you the requested information.

Thank you!