Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My daughter was in auto accident taken to er seen by doctor

Customer Question

my daughter was in auto accident taken to er seen by doctor was told by him that she needed to be taken to harborview because her jaw was broken in three places and she needed to be transfered their right away, the officer that was with her told doctor to hurry up so he could book her into score even though doctor wanted her transfered to harborview he made doctor amend order so he could transfer her; no med were given she was handle with no care and given no pain meds with her jaw broken. can give more information when responce.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this matter. It appears she may have a basis for a civil rights violation lawsuit. Why was she being booked? And what state is this, please?