Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

My wife and I are not in good term right now,actually our

Customer Question

My wife and I are not in good term right now,actually our marital problem is not good for a long time because of some differences, She handle all the bills payments like mortgage, insurance, utilities,, credit cards. I making more money than she has, my check go straight to the bank and shes not I dont know what she's making because she never show it to me. This one question I always asking to her, why your not saving anything? We're not saving anything on her ways and she always go to casino. So I decided to open my own acount and help pay the mortgage,utility,credit cards but right no she want me to pay everything that I cannot afford to pay all on my own. Now I found out that she is applying welfare and medical,Sir I want to know my that affects me and what's the right thing to do. Please! advice me
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

You may want to inform welfare and medicaid that you did not find out about her receiving benefits until just now and that you are not sure if she disclosed all her income when applying. This way, if she is investigated for fraud, you do not go down with her.