Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I'm the plaintiff in a case against Fed Ex, for 4 years. My

Customer Question

I'm the plaintiff in a case against Fed Ex, for 4 years. My attorney of that time has abruptly filed a motion to withdraw, & I have trial scheduled in 2 months.
After losing our motion to include punitive damages. My attorney emailed me, Stating we can not file another motion for losing Punitive damages. I emailed him back, learning that another motion could in fact be filed up to the begging of trial, contrary to his statement.
His reason for withdrawal was apparently because my email put him in a conflict with me that requires that He withdraw from my case. He forwarded a copy of his intended lien, referencing our contingent agreement. To be paid a portion of the attorneys 40%.
I've been unable to find an attorney to take over my case. Please advise me.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I endured serious injuries. I have two 2 surgeries. And now suffer Chronic back pain
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you were injured.

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Too often, without a list of questions, we'll wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about the facts you've provided above?

Has the judge already allowed your attorney to withdraw?