Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My civil rights have been violated according to US Title

Customer Question

My civil rights have been violated according to US Title Code 18, Section 241. I am 17 years old and wish to bring closure to a matter that no one in this school district has been held accountable for, for a number of years. Help me get justice, please.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?