Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

2013 had agreement for payments to opposing attorney client.

Customer Question

2013 had agreement for payments to opposing attorney client. Later called opposing attorney to have it taken directly out of my check. We agreed on $25 per check. Several months went by, and several "notes" left, nothing came out. Finally was taken out for over $300. Called opposing attorney, he apologized and corrected it. When I changed jobs, I called and informed him so it could continue being taken out. Once again, several months went by and nothing was done. After multiple "notes" being left in my file by his secretary, I get my check and once again it's was $300. I have left many messages, and many "notes" left in my file. I made it VERY clear I need every bit of my check as I have 2 children and do everything on my own. This has been going on for 3 years. Everything will be fine and then all of a sudden he will up it to more than we agreed on and I get no notification. I want something done!!!! What classification is this under? Do I even have a case?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good evening Tiffany,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Hi Tiffany,

I can call you as soon as you click on thee accept icon for the call offer and provide your number.