Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is it acceptable or common for recently (within two weeks)

Customer Question

Is it acceptable or common for recently (within two weeks) poured concrete to display irregular red/pink colorations throughout?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What the concrete supposed to have color added?

2. Was the concrete mixed into cement on the site or delivered in a cement truck?

3. Did you have a written contract with the contractor?

Thanks in advance,

Doug