Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Brother moved in with Mom (2007) with no job or income. Over

Customer Question

Brother moved in with Mom (2007) with no job or income. Over the last four years spent her life/retirement savings on gambling. Can easily prove $67,500. in ATM/counter checks to casinos in AZ. She put $35,000 towards a $108,000 purchase of a home in Phoenix that is titled in brother's name only. Would like to force him to sell the house and reimburse Mom for all the monies he stole from her as well as the monies she put into the house such as new furnace, A/C, roof repairs, solar, and carpet. Apparently, he did win big at the casino and Mom had a "Federal Clearing Debit" charged against her checking account for $24,000.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?