Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

SERIOUS TROUBLE REPORTING INFRARED SATELITE HARASSMENT BEING

Customer Question

HI,,IM HAVING SERIOUS TROUBLE REPORTING INFRARED SATELITE HARASSMENT BEING DONE ON ME HERE IN YUMA ARIZONA.. THESE SICK PEOPLE ARE HARRASSING ME AT WORK AN HOME 24/7..IM SO SICK OF THESE POICE AN GOVERNMENT NOT HELPING ME..SAYING THE MAYOR AN GOVERN AN SENATOR ARE ALLOWING THEM THIS TYPE OF TORTURMENT BEING DONE TO ME..THEY SEXUALLY,,PHYICALLY AN MENTALLY SPEAD MASTY COMMENTS OF ME AN MY FRIEND ALL DAY..AN MENTION ABOUT WATCHING US MAKE LOVE AN HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO HER AS WELL AS WHEN WE ARE IN BED..THEY HAVE STOLEN MONEY 2500 OUT OF MY FRIEND ACCOUNT AN RENTED A ROOM AN PUT THE REST INTO ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY..BANK STATEMENT REPORTED TO HER..HER MOTHER JAD PASSED AWAY AN THEY LAUGH ABOUT IT AN WAS SAYING SICK MASTY STUFF ABOUT HER..I NEED HELP REPORTING IT TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY THAT WILL HELP..WHAT DO I DONE..I TRY NOT TOO BRING IT UP TO MY FRIEND CUZ IM AFFRAID OF LOSING HER..THESE PEOPLE SAID THEY PUT A CHIP IN ME AN BEEN MAKING VIDIEOS OF ME AN MY FRIEND..PLEASE I'D APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There are only two places to report this type of thing, that would be to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security. Those two agencies look into these matters and you would need to actually present them evidence of the intrusions before they will investigate. So, you need to get your evidence and bring it to the local FBI or Homeland Security office and they will start an investigation into the situation.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
THANK YOU..I'VE REPORTED IT TO THE FBI AN THEY HUNG UP ON ME..IVE REPORTED IT TO HOME LANCE SECURITY AN NO ANSWER..IVE BEEN ON WITH PUAL BRAID AN SHERYL WASHLE AS WELL..IVE REPORTED TO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH IN YUMA AN WINTERHAVEN AN THEY WONT HELP EITHER.. IVE SENT A E MAILBTO THE GOVERN AN NOTHING..IVE REPORTED IT TO NEES CHANEL AN NOTHING..THEY ARE HACKING MY PHONE AN TV LAUGHING IN THE BACK GROUND..THEY ARE SICK AN NEED TO BE INDICTED ON THESE CHARGES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. ILL TRY AN SEE IF I CAN FIND A PLACE TO CHECK FOR CHIP..THANK YOU..
Thank you for your reply.
Those are the only two places to report it and you have to go to their local office in person to do so.