Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Attempt to add a Law or Regulation Attn: Law makers and

Customer Question

Attempt to add a Law or Regulation
Attn: Law makers and Regulators.
With all the great protection you have given us, I have personally experienced a hole that was missed and would like to bring it to your attention, for correction.
I came to a facility called, Encanto Palms Assisted Living, needing Traditional Assisted Care.
Only to find out after a year that Encanto Palms, “specializes” in and ‘solicites’ for people with less than good behaviour.
I have not slept, undisturbed a whole night for 7 years.
Noise level is off the charts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Caregivers are untrained and treat ALL residents as though they have less than good behavior.
I know how to leave and am leaving, many good people do not know how.
‘Mercy Care’ has removed at least 12 of their members because they actually have ‘good’ behavior and do not belong here.
I am pleading for you to add to your laws or regulations a form to be signed by new residents and family, that they have been advised the facility ‘specializes ‘ in bad behavior residents before they sign on.
This facility uses the name ‘acute’ behavior as a code for ‘bad’ behavior.
You do not know me, but I had an independent NeuroPsychologist do a 3 hour evaluation of me, have his written Report. and a Certified Behavioralist who has gone this journey with me for 3 of my 7 years
I have kept a detailed Journal, names, places and times of verbal abuse and intimidation.
I can give you names of residents, caregivers and many good staff who have quit this facility and have revealing audio recordings.
Regretfully,
Joseph Hiland (###) ###-####(voice mail 24/7) ***@******.***
P.S. Many Caregivers, CNAs have black market certificates without training. and Resident Care Coordinators have no training.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what is your question for us about this issue?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can facility be sued for error of omission and will you sue on contingency?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am in assisted living get $100/mo can not afford this.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####