Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was born 8/9/30. My wife died in 1914. I was to receive

Customer Question

I was born 8/9/30. My wife died in 1914. I was to receive 22% of her estate. Her stepson, Gordy Bergstrom, executor, has not paid me a dime although he receives checks from her investments monthly. When asked, he says distribution will be made "somewhere down the road." He has submitted an inventory of $390,992.36. He lives in Minnesota.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I I want to make sure I understand...your wife died in 1914??