Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I need to find a lawyer to write a demand letter for me. A

Customer Question

Hello, I need to find a lawyer to write a demand letter for me. A few months ago a coworker borrowed money from me, and is not returning it although he said he would. There has never been a formal agreement in writing, but I have recovered a few t he states that he would return my money. I kept postponing due dates until he receives a paycheck. How can I get a lawyer to write me an official demand letter?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

We don't actually write letter or documents for people or even provide language for that since it is against the website rules, as the pages that you clicked through to get to this point explained. However, I can answer specific questions for you if that will assist. Did you have a specific question, bearing in mind these restrictions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unfortunately Dwayne, I was not satisfied with the answer and decided to cancel my membership. I hope to receive a refund of $36 to my master card

Well, there was no answer given but I will certainly send this in to the moderators for a refund for you.