RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Can an attorney in CT write a valid will that will be

Customer Question

Can an attorney in CT write a valid will that will be recognized in florida? ***@******.***
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Florida attorney. I look forward to helping you.

Yes, provided that the will was valid and executed in the state of original residence. With that said, you should still meet with an experienced Florida attorney to review the terms of the will, as well as to have him or her prepare a power of attorney and health care proxy which comply with Florida law. And it's always a good idea to review your will every couple of years anyway to make sure that you don't need or want to make any changes (e.g. if a beneficiary you have named predeceases you, you may want to have an amendment to the will prepared).

If you need clarification or additional information, please REPLY and I'll be happy to assist.Otherwise, kindly remember to leave me a positive rating by clicking on the stars, so that I am credited for my time and information today. Thank you!

Was there anything I could clarify about my answer for you or any additional information you needed from me today?

Gentle reminder: If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Once satisfied with the answer, please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Thank you!