Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have to write a letter to my employer explaining my false

Customer Question

I have to write a letter to my employer explaining my false arrest for robbery with a gun, I matched the description "black male" and was in the area, charges were dropped by the DA. No prior arrests or record,
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. Just got the letter in the mail yesterday from my employer
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Meaning details...
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you looking for help in drafting the letter?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To make sure I cover what's important but also keep it concise.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello.

Hi

I can help with this. I will send the offer...if you accept the offer I can work with you via phone and email to help you get the letter you want

Follow up...I have to step away for several hours...but will look here if you are still interested in this offer