Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I was summonsed for last night. My blood alcohol level was

Customer Question

I was summonsed for oui last night. My blood alcohol level was .05. In Maine the legal limit is .08. I was told the reason I as summonsed was "point of lowest impairment". My hearing is not until Sept 20th. What should my next step be.?
Expert:  Taylor replied 2 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help! your next step should be hiring a criminal defense attorney who can walk you through the entire process and possibly get you a better deal due to relationships with a judge or prosecutor.

Expert:  Taylor replied 2 months ago.

do you have any further questions? i would be happy to help if you would let me know. once you are satisfied, i would greatly appreciate a positive rating! thanks for using JA and remember i am only compensated by JA after your positive rating!