Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My problem is that I got evicted from my apartment call Park

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** my problem is that I got evicted from my apartment call Park Place and because of the eviction they have placed against me I can't find the place to live I'm sixty years old I have many many health issues I found the place that I want to move to and the people at Park Place will not lift the eviction so I can move it I've been very very desperate need of a lawyer that can get the eviction lifted so I can get out of this place and move and continue with my life the people in Park Place I'm making that impossible for me to do they're very nasty and they don't care about me whatsoever I guess I'm sixty years old I have many health problems and I need somebody to get that eviction lifted so I can move into a place that I already found that I like if you can help me please give me a call back my phone number is ***** 810 950 4 thank you very much and I'll be waiting to hear from you
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I see you are looking for a phone call...I will send that offer. If you accept happy to give a call.