Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

An ex boyfriend called the president of my company, a very

Customer Question

An ex boyfriend called the president of my company, a very prestigious one, and pretended to be pres of competing co. He told them I was trying to sell co secrets to them while out-of-state and attending job fair(was not there). Luckily they played a phone recording and his French accent slipped so I could id. I was given a week off, paid, but was told to be careful at work but not to worry about him, they had taken care of it. This was 12/2014. He was not to contact me.
My mom went into hospital last week and just returned home. Received an email from him(David) stating he hopes mom is better.
Do I have any recourse to get this guy out of my life and how did he know about my mom?
Hope you can help,
Expert:  legalgems replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear this. That must have been startling after the lapse; can you tell me if there is a current protective order in effect?