Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I went to my bank were I have a savings and checking

Customer Question

I went to my bank were I have a savings and checking accounts I cash my payroll checks there every week which are between $3000 to $7000 every week I went in my bank soon entering I locked eyes with the woman who cash's my check for me every Friday but this new green horn casher will not let me talk to her he insists I come to him I'm in this bank twice a week he hasn't been there a week yet any way I told him I wanted to withdrawal some money from my checking account he asks for my id I told him I didn't have it on me that's why I was going to her because she knows me an my account she said yes I know him his name is ($$$$ $$$$$$$) my name which was exactly right she then proceeded to walk over behind him as he started typing I then spelled out my name letter for letter followed by my address to the letter she then says (Australia) the name of my town I live in asking me if it's it standing behind him as he types (and it is i said ) yes ma'am she then walked away an went and helped someone else the guy then asks how much I wanted I said five he looked at me and said there's only $50 in your checking account then said wait you've got plenty in your savings account I said how much $500 I said no $5000 kinda of just asking to see if I had that much because I had to buy my WIFE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT and buy school clothes and shoes and school supplies for my 3 kids when I left that was the reason I went to the bank and gave them my EXACT name as Nd address that's on my account there well turns out MR. Green horn I GOT THIS withdrawals it from someone elses account if I don't return the $5000 can I be charged with a crime for giving my birth name and address that are on my driver's license and they have on record for my account I didn't lie or deceive them in any way can they charge me with a crime
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It can be by text or email or phone call which ever is quicker please
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

Yes since you now know of the mistake you need to return it as it would constitute theft or possible fraud charges.

Happy to discuss sny questions you have.