How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I let a friend to use my company car. Now we have no more

Customer Question

I let a friend to use my company car. Now we have no more business relationship.
I want the car back but he refuses to return.
How do I take it back?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

You can hire a repo company or file a lawsuit. These are your most effective means.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The repo companies can be very expensive.
Can I call a local police and ask to go on site and demand the person to return the key?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

Yes, you can contact them and see if they will help,but my guess is that they will view this as a civil matter and will not get involved.