Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

RETIRED DOJ IG - SF. I WAS A VOLUNTEER ON ROCK ON DEC 21,

Customer Question

I AM A RETIRED DOJ IG - SF. I WAS A VOLUNTEER ON ROCK ON DEC 21, 2007. WHITEY
****** APPEARED, WITH CATHERINE *******, BOTH TOP TEN FUGS, $2 MILLION REWARD.
I REPORTED THEM TO THE SF FBI SA JOE ******* BY PHONE, AND FU WITH AT LEAST
4 EMAILS. ALSO, I WROTE A BOOK, "FBI KILLER ESCAPES", TOMMY ******, (PEN NAME) AMAZON, B&N, PUB DEC 4, 2O13, CALLING ****** - ****** - NAME CHANGES TO COVER TRUE NAMES - PROTECT ME FROM BAD GUYS. BOOK EPILOGUE ON PAGE 115 OF MY BOOK
CLAIMS THE REWARD FOR ME, NEVER HEARD FROM FBI, OR DOJ. QUESTIONS - PLEASE
CALL ME AT ************* - TOM ******, MARINE OFFICER, FBI AGENT, DOJ-IG-SF AND THE
ALCATRAZ TO SF RECORD HOLDER. MY FBI MAGAZINE GAVE AWARDS FOR ******* BUST!
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. I do not quite understand - what is it that you are asking exactly, please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!