Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

I was recently in a nail shop in Michigan and the man that

Customer Question

I was recently in a nail shop in Michigan and the man that was doing my pedicure reached up into my clothes and felt on my vaginal area. I left shop and went home and called the Rochester hills police department and they began an investigation, the owner denied any wrong doing and agreed to take a polygraph test. he failed test and the case was sent to prosecutor to see if they would issue a warrant. The prosecutor said they believed that it happened but would not proceed because they weren't certain they would get a conviction so they put him on notice whatever that means. Do I have any legal recourse
Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

You can proceed civilly. Even if the the prosecutor declines to press criminal charges, you can file a civil suit and seek money damages for assault, battery, sexual assault, etc.

You can also file an administrative complaint against the state licensing bureau to seek revocation of his licensed or other discipline.

You may want to retain local counsel if you are going to sue him. If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 3 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (5 stars) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.