Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

When i red my attorney he immediately told me that he could

Customer Question

When i hired my attorney he immediately told me that he could get this dismissed and all i had to do was show up, which i did. Month after month. He never responded to my many calls nor did he consult with me about anything concerning my court appearances i was always in the dark. Then i was given a choice to ask for diversion or probation, when i asked him what i should do he then said its up to you. I was not certain whst i should do, and turned to him and he then asked me what i wanted to do? I said i dont know and just opted for pro ation not knowing that that was the "wrong thing to fo." He then informed me thst if i pay him another 100.00 dollars he would be able to get my case fismissed and not to worry. However, thats not what happened and I am now on probation , having to pay fees that I dont have the money to do since i am not employed, and will have to deal with this being on my record for 5 yrs. Before i csn apply for expungement. I am furious! I feel as though i e been misrepresented to the max!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My husband lied initially about the crime, and of the fact that we weren't married . He used my maiden name when he filed the report.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to har that this happened.

What state are you in? What crime were you charged with?