KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

Thank you.my name is f keffer. i I owe the IRS $9000.

Customer Question

hello and thank you.my name is ***** ***** keffer. i
I owe the IRS $9000. medical bills from several surguries have left me with little resources. the irs is after me with a vengence. i am devorced but live with my ex-wife. can the irs go after her for my debt. im72 years old and nearly broke due to medical issues. thank you!
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.
Good morning. The IRS cannot come after her for your taxes owed because you did not file jointly. Your assets and befits and IRS debts are separated legally after the divorce.I hope this helps.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

If you have any other questions just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking so that I can get paid. I will not get paid unless you rate the question

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.

If you have any other questions just ask, if not please rate the question for credit and tracking. if you don't rate, I will not get paid.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 10 months ago.
If you have any other question please ask, if not please rate the question.