Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

I lost my job in 2009 after 15 years. I was bullied on the

Customer Question

I lost my job in 2009 after 15 years. I was bullied on the job the 3 years. Of it. Even though I was a top national producer. When the stick market crashed in 2008 I had two bad quarters along with everyone else in my office. The manager let go six people in a year. I was the last one two go in april of 09 I resigned. Six months later I had a nervous breakdown I have been on clonal en and catalog ran ever since. My doctor it should clear up in one year. Went two psychiatrist. He recomnended. I am going in 7 years on these pills my quality of life has been destroyed
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Clonazap en and citalopram Oprah state of florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: This happened in orlando florida fir charles schwab I was a vice president financial consultant in the orlando branch
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I was bullied by ***** ***** who is now a branch manager at fidelity in orlando florida. He has done same thing there he has gotten 8 people since he started a little over a year ago
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

It is unclear from your inquiry, but it appears that you are asking whether you may now sue ***** ***** for intentional infliction of emotional distress. As per this link you can confirm that a lawsuit for intentional torts must be filed within 4 years from the last occurrence. So, it appears that your claim became time barred within 4 years after your job was terminated.

I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear, but I am assuming that you are paying for a professional and honest answer.

Note: Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me. Thank you.