Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

Where do I find a pro bono attorney to assist someone who

Customer Question

where do I find a pro bono attorney to assist someone who has been civil commited to Ann Klien Forensic and who has had two hearings already and still bein detained
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

At this link you will find a list of NJ approved pro bono organizations. Notice that the list is 15 pages long. Also notice that on the first page there is a listing for the American Civil Liberties Union and for Bergan County Mental Health law. So these are some examples of the organizations you may want to contact.

Note: Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me. Thank you.