Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I want to file a complaint against & G Transfer, LLC also

Customer Question

i want to file a complaint against B & G Transfer, LLC also known as Global Trek Management.. They are susposedly a company helping people get rid of their timeshares. They took my money $2173.00 and Mr ***** ***** will not forward it to the transfer co. Can anyone help me.. I am afraid to trust anyone anymore. JoAnn Fry Duncan (###) ###-####
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I will be glad to discuss this with you but, as the pages that you click through to get here explain, we don't actually represent anyone that comes to us via the website.

I just need you to understand that I can discuss the issue with you but it is likely that you have been scammed and we can't actually represent you.

Knowing that, do you want to go forward?