Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband has narcolepsy, and severe psoriasis. he is 73

Customer Question

My husband has narcolepsy, and severe psoriasis. he is 73 years old and never applied for disability. He is receiving ss benefits. I was wondering if he gets qualified as disabled it would make our life easier ie less taxes, affordable housing. We have a claim in to the VA because of an incident that happened and he was hospitalized in Vietnam back in the 70's. That will take forever to hear back probably. We are trying to get a parent plus loan forgiven too. Thanks for your help.
Janet Foley
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?