LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I got super drunk one night and didn't want my girlfriend to

Customer Question

i got super drunk one night and didn't want my girlfriend to find out i wanted to buy something at a porn shop so i applied to credit at the online store but totally forgot about it and blamed it on someone else and starting an investigation about it?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

What is the status of this now? How long ago did it happen?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
beginning of june, the credit was denied. its being investigated by two police stations and reported it to department of justice. no affidavits were filled out though

Thank you for the additional information. Seems like a lot of investigation for a small purchase. Notwithstanding, you have two options. The first, is to contact them and advise that you may have not recognized the charge at the time or recalled what it was for but do now and want to cancel this and simply process the charge and pay the company. The second option is to sit idle and allow them to proceed. They have the claim and may just see if anything else can be discover and if not, close this out. If you never received any items and the store did not suffer a loss, they may just let it go.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or concerns. I am here to help so please just let me know