Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Our roommates are accusing my boyfriend of damaging there

Customer Question

Hello! So our roommates are accusing my boyfriend of damaging there car the cops were called because they were threatening to beat up and kill my boyfriend they said they have him on camera doing it but no one has even seen the video tape yet so what will happen?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: We live in Colorado Springs and apparently it happened at their job but mY boyfriends boss said he has been with him all day long and his boss said he didn't do anything they were trying to beat me up when I was holding my baby and I'm also pregnant I don't know what to do about this
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My dad is going to help me get a lawyer asap were also living in an apartment with them all of our names are ***** ***** lease is there any way we can get off the lease? Me my boyfriend my baby and our unborn baby are in danger I've called the cops 3 times they say they can't do anything unless they actually hit us I'm just worried what if one day they hurt us and it's to late to call the cops they have guns and claim to be in a gang and said there bringing there gang out here to hurt us they threaten us every single day
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That they smoke pot around their baby and they already have dhs on them because their baby came up hot for thc so if they start threatening us more should I just record it so I can show the lawyer when we get one?
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Has your boyfriend actually been charged with this offense? Has he appeared in court yet? Is he in jail or at liberty at this time? Are you still living in this apartment?