Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I live in county TX. I am a single mother who is looking

Customer Question

I live in Harris county TX. I am a single mother who is looking for low income or free custody or child support. I did seek a lawyer and he charged me for $150 for less than 3 minutes. It was horrible. I want to know if i can move. My fathers son says i cant move over 100 miles without having to do all of the traveling. I am not okay with being held with all of the responsibility of traveling. I am not familiar with this process and just want to be guided in the best possible way. Thank You.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

Do you presently have any sort of court order? IF you like we can talk by phone for an additional charge. I worked in the Texas Child Support Division for a few years.