Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

Thank you available. I'm not sure if I need to re a lawyer

Customer Question

Hello, thank you for being available. I'm not sure if I need to hire a lawyer or not for my issue. A few years ago, my husband, now my ex-husband, took sexy pictures of me, not porn pics, and I have lost the pictures. I have asked for a CD copy of the pictures with no response. Since I was the subject of the pictures, I am assuming I have a right to the copy of them. I agreed to them being taken and I have no intention of using them for any malice intention, only my personal use. I don't know if there is a document I can file with the court for obtaining them or if need to hire an attorney. Hopefully my question will be answered soon. Thank you for your assistance. Donna
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

Yes, you could file a claim probably in small claims court ordering him to turn over all personal photos like this. Another method would be to have an attorney draft a formal demand asking for them to be returned.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.