Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

AARP has cheated us. My wife of 35 years is langushing and

Customer Question

AARP has cheated us. My wife of 35 years is langushing and dying an aarp has been shuffling their feet around and leading me on a wild goose chase for a month now. My name is***** Please call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon Ross,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your wife's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,