Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

My husband and I have appointments with TSA at 2:00 pm today

Customer Question

My husband and I have appointments with TSA at 2:00 pm today in Belleville, Illinois. He is having medical problems and we won't be able to make the appointment. He has prostate problems, has been on a cath since last Monday. Today the cath was removed and was told if he did not urinate by 2:00 pm to call and go back to the doctor. At this time we feel we will be heading back to the doctor. We are very sorry to having to let you know at this late time. We will reschedule when his health issue gets better.
Thank you
Joyce E. Webb
Husband- William J Webb
Expert:  Expert_James replied 7 months ago.

No problem at all. But you should contact the Universal Enrollment Service as soon as possible,t hat you want to reschedule an interview for a later date. Otherwise, you might lose the process you've already started, including any fees you've paid.

You can do that by calling 855 - 347 - 8371.

I hope that answers your questions. Please do not forget to give me credit with a positive rating of 3, 4 or 5 stars or any smiling faces. You can still ask more questions even after giving a rating.

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 6 months ago.

Hi Joyce,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your husbands health issues.

You can do this right on your phone or computer.

Just when you are ready and he is better you can complete this form on the link and set another time up for your appointment.

You will NOT lose and fees that you have paid that is not a concern. But click this link here when you are ready to set another appointment.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?servicecode=11115V&service=appointment

Expert:  Expert_James replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

I see you have reviewed my answer. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.