Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I took application on 6/9/16 in bentonville ar. havent been

Customer Question

i took application on 6/9/16 in bentonville ar. havent been notifide results michael pruittwhat do i do next?
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Do to the site being a public site you can check your status here https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status
If that link isn't working you can click this onehttps://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Michael and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help.

You can call the following phone number for the Universal Enrollment System to check your status, between 8AM-10 PM Mon-Fri, Eastern time: 855- 347- 8371.

It shouldn't take so long to receive notification, but it IS very busy due to summer travelers at this time of year.

I hope this helped you further and you find out soon!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Kind regards,

Cher