Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I was in a accident two lane turning left I was in the right

Customer Question

Hi I was in a accident two lane turning left I was in the right lane a the left lane car comes over a side swap me I have no extra cover insurance but his fault all the way?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi I was driving a rental car it's a two left turn lane I was in the right lane an the first Lane car side swap the the driver side of my rental car I didn't get no other coverage but I got all his info he told me it was his fault he didn't see me but his Lane is for highway only mines was the service road? Thank you what should I do

Thank you for the information.

You need to file a claim with the other driver's insurance. So, you need to get all the information from the other driver and give that information to the rental company. However, you need to make sure that the claim is filed against the other driver's insurance so that the rental company does not come after you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.