Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

MYSELF 14 OTHER 265 MEMBERS BOUGHT CHARGES AGAINST OUR PBA

Customer Question

MYSELF 14 OTHER 265 MEMBERS BOUGHT CHARGES AGAINST OUR PBA FOR GROSS DISLOYALTY- CONDUCT UNBECOMING A MEMBER- MALFEASANCE IN OFFICE-NONFEASANCE IN OFFICE- FINANCIAL MALPRACTICE-CORRUPT/UNETHICAL PRACTICES. AII UNDER SECTION (CGL22.1) WE NEEDED 75% OF THE VOTE 175 YES 90 NO. What legal way to use to get charged?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what do you mean "What legal way to use to get charged?" Can you explain your question or correct it?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there a outside way other than the union to do a independent invastagasion such as county -state or federal.
Thank you for your reply.
You need to please tell me what is going on so I can properly inform you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Could I file a complaint with the department of labor.wow! 36$ for this.
Thank you for your reply.
Please understand, if you walked into an attorney's office and provided him as little information as you have provided above, they would have to ask you all of the same questions, so why would this service be any different?
You have not paid anything yet (other than a deposit) and until you give me all the information necessary I have not given you an answer and cannot give you one, so please refrain from your sarcastic comments when it is you not providing sufficient information that is causing this process to be longer than it should be.
If you would please tell me what exactly is going on I could give you the information you are seeking and would work diligently back and forth with you to answer any follow up questions you may have after that as well.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it.
I understand this service is not for everyone. Best wishes. Please contact your local attorney and schedule an appointment with them. Good luck