RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I am working law firm during the day as a Paralegal. at

Customer Question

I am working for a law firm during the day as a Paralegal. at night I work at a local supermarket, recently a customer slips on a small bunch of grapes on one of the aisles, braking a bone in the leg. the injured customer is also a long time client of the law firm that i work for. is there any conflict of interest? and how the conflict be resolved?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a licensed attorney and I look forward to helping you today.

There would only be a potential conflict of interest if the client hired your firm to represent them in the slip and fall matter and your firm also represented the grocery store. Outside of this being the case (and it doesn't sound like it is) there is no conflict.

If you need clarification or additional information, please REPLY and I'll be happy to assist.Otherwise, kindly remember to leave me a positive rating by clicking on the stars, so that I am credited for my time and information today. Thank you!

Was there anything I could clarify about my answer or additional information you needed?