LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

MY CAR WAS TOWED FROM A PARKINK LOT THAT REQUIRED A PARKING

Customer Question

MY CAR WAS TOWED FROM A PARKINK LOT THAT REQUIRED A PARKING STICKER. I DID NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED STICKER. The car was towed app0x. 7:am today, iam going to pick-up the car today. They are charging me 206.62. Is that reasonable for Phila. Pa. and what are my legal rights when I pick-up the car.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Can you share with me a little more about what you are referring to when you are asking about your legal rights? How do you think these may be effected?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im concerned that there maybe some damage or missing property. Ami reguired to pay before I inspect my car and where they responsible fore takeing photos before towing my car.

Thank you. You do need to pay for its release. Once you pay and they allow you into the lot and/or to retrieve the vehicle, you can take photos then and document any damage which you may think was caused by them and inspect the inside of the vehicle as well for any theft. If there is, you can file a report with them and document it and see if their insurance would cover it. If not, then a lawsuit would need to be filed and you could sue them for the cost of repairs.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if there is anything else I can answer or qualify?