RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.

I'm trying to find a lawyer who sues people I would like to

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a lawyer who sues people I would like to sue
My uncle
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I look forward to assisting you today.

Just Answer is not a law firm, and we do not represent customers. We provide legal information and tools to help educate people about their situations. Site rules also prohibit us from recommending specific lawyers or firms. However, I am happy to provide you with some resources that can help you find a lawyer, if you'd like? Additionally, if you give me a little bit of a background, I can better help you?

This is not my answer, but an information request - once you reply back with the information I need I can work on my answer for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I get a lawyer that will help me sue My uncle

Thank you for your reply.

One of the best ways to find a lawyer is to use a lawyer referral service through a bar association. The Indiana State Bar Association does not provide a lawyer referral service. However, many of the local bar associations do provide this service. To learn more, please call the county where you reside. You can see the list here. Typically the way these bar referral services work is they will ask questions to determine the type of case you have (so they know the kind of lawyer you need) and then put you in contact with a lawyer who will offer a consultation for a reduced fee (e.g., 30 minutes for $30).

Alternatively, you can use a site like to help you search for a lawyer in your area. Avvo has ratings on lawyers from other lawyers as well as previous clients, and you can't pay for a higher rating, so you can feel confident in the reviews you're reading.

If you need clarificationor additional information, please REPLY and I'll be happy to assist.Otherwise, kindly remember to leave me a positive rating by clicking on the stars, so that I am credited for my time and information today. Thank you!