LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.

I couldn't get to the right place, so I can ask you. I saw

Customer Question

I couldn't get to the right place, so I can ask you. I saw the movie13, telling me about Benghazi. one thing they didn't show is that they didnt say what happen to the Ambassitor. I heard that he was captured, stripped naked, tortured, and beheaded. Did his body come back to the United States?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good evening Mary,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You are referring to Ambassador Steven's remains and yes, they were returned to the US. bHere is a link to an article about it:

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good evening,

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, and with the expectation that you would act similarly and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,