Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was sold a 2014 RV. I found the chassis build date of

Customer Question

I was sold a 2014 RV. I found the chassis build date of 10/2012. The vehicle is registered as a 2013. There is the chassis VIN and a COACH VIN. I would like to find the coach VIN to verify actual age of coach. Manufacturer has listed possible locations for the coach VIN. I have been unable to locate to verify. Manufacturer will not offer further assistance. I feel I have bee, deceived in this purchase. Your thoughts please.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I sent the offer for a phone call...if you accept I can give a call

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lets proceed via text. Please ask a question.