KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

What language should I include on an equipment rental

Customer Question

What language should I include on an equipment rental contract so that electronic signatures are binding?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Actually, I need the proper language to use. For example, "By your electronic signature, RENTER agrees...recognizes...binding...bla bla bla.....
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

Good evening. I will answer your question.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Here is a sample of a clause I use in contracts for an electronic signature.

Counterparts and Electronic Signatures. This Agreement may be executed by _______________ in counterpart, and may be executed by way of facsimile, email or other electronic signature, and shall be considered to have the same legal effect as an original signed copy of this agreement.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking. I will not get credit and payment unless you rate the question.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.
Please rate the question for credit and tracking, if you don't rate I will not get paid for assisting you.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you don't rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

If you have any other questions just ask. If not please rate the question for credit and tracking so that I can get paid. I will not get paid unless you rate the question

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 7 months ago.

If you have any other questions just ask, if not please rate the question for credit and tracking. if you don't rate, I will not get paid.