Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

In probate court in meantime my brother keeps calling me a

Customer Question

in probate court in meantime my brother keeps calling me a bitch and thief. what can I do? too stressful
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Rhode island
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: shes probate barely know what shes doing now. no direction as to that from her
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: they are upset with me because money was left to me. has made this process very difficult and have put the tenants against me. telling them not to give me access to property. came by the other day and made verbal threat to burn house down
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: rhode island
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?