Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Can an owner of a company charge s legal immigration fee to

Customer Question

Can an owner of a company charge his legal immigration fee to the company
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends. Can you please tell me a little more about the situation - what visa is used, what legal fees, what is being done, etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Processing of Extended permission to work.
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, I need a little more than that. What visa are you on now, or, what visa are you trying to get? Where are you now? What kind of company is it and is it a corporation or LLC? What kind of fees exactly?