Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I signed a consent judgement, and it seems my atty and the

Customer Question

I signed a consent judgement, and it seems my atty and the other party atty made a deal. My atty told me that if I did not sign, the judge would put a restraining order on me and I could possibility go to jail and charged with a felony..I did nothing wrong..I was victim of harrassment. I decided to write the judge a letter, and responded. He told me to get another atty, and he was interested. He could not comment otherwise and could not give legal advice. What kind of arty do I need.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me the nature of the original matter you were involved in. Was this civil, family, criminal, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.