Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I believe I was either involved in, or requested to be

Customer Question

I believe I was either involved in, or requested to be involved in a conspiracy. One of which was blackmail. Of myself. I guess I should ask if this conversation is covered under atty./client privilege?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When I say 'requested' I actually mean more like 'hinted' at. That they would call me a pedophile. We owned property together. At one point I told him that some of the stuff he comes up with, when he says it out loud, he's involving me in a conspiracy. When I eventually said we had to sell he did it. Thankfully the child services recognized the lie. Still in litigation over the proceeds of the sale with a P.D. atty: 3 years later.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
lol, great, just read the disclaimer. So yeah. This is hypothetical.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

What is the question that you want to ask about this alleged conspiracy?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Never mind. Already paid $36 for nothing and our conversation isn't covered? Thank you anyway but, pass.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

No problem. As you never provided enough information for me to give you an answer, you can contact***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.