Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Maybe, the FBI called to talk to me about some activities

Customer Question

maybe, the FBI called to talk to me about some activities concerning my ex-wife. Am I obligated to talk to them? Are there negative repercussions for me if I refuse to talk to them? Do I need a lawyer present to talk to them?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I am in Florida, the FBI agent is coming from Houston, TX
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I don't think so, other than the fact that I'm really not interested (at all) in talking to the FBI for any reason.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. I see you have used the site in the past but there were no ratings for any experts. I am happy to work with you and answer any questions which you may have but just want to make sure that once we are done, you agree to rate my help, so the site will give me credit for my time.