Kim Courtney
Kim Courtney,
Experience:  Founder/Member at Food Business Association

I am dealing with a property management agent who ran my

Customer Question

I am dealing with a property management agent who ran my background check and found a felony conviction for alcohol.
They are asking me to ask for special accommodations, letter in writing and supporting documentation. When I asked what supporting documents I needed they tell me they cannot coach me, I just need to provide for my case. I am at a loss, I don't know what to provide?
Expert:  Kim Courtney replied 3 months ago.

Ok, so I don't think they want anything in particular. They just want to be assured that you are not going to get into criminal trouble there.

I would send in a letter, and explain what happened. Hopefully it was a while ago, so you can say you haven't had any issues since then, and that you have grown as a person. You could also attach letters of support if you know anyone who would support your character.

That's all you need to do. Just brainstorm anything you can give them that would make them feel better about renting to you.

Best of luck, and let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello, This is Kim, the attorney who assist you last week.

I see that this question is still open. Please go ahead and rate my answer with positive feedback. The top three ratings will make sure that I get credit for my work with you.

Thanks so much and take care,